Thursday, July 13, 2023

random thoughts – Day 1,213 – (Thursday) – time flies

How are we already nearly at the middle of July? Cripes. Having fun, not having fun, the time flies either way.

Gross and grubby gate section.
I keep thinking things like, “Once we’re past Memorial Day  … father’s day ….” I can [fill in the blank]. Umm, those ships sailed months ago. Twice this week I’ve thought, “Maybe on the Independence Day weekend I’ll wash the siding on the house,” then I remember that glorious four-day weekend was more than a week ago already. And no, there was no house washing happening. 

Extra grubby section of back fence.
The dream weather for spraying water onto the house’s vinyl siding and the fences, which inevitably results in me being soaked, is hot, sunny, and humid. The weekend weather this summer has been heavy on rain and not at an angle that provides a free nature power wash.

Until the right weather conditions coincide with me being at home, the landing outside the kitchen door, the front of the house, the side deck and steps, and all the other grubby spots where the sun never gets to rest will continue to accumulate grubbiness.

 On the bright side, when the washing finally happens, the results should be dramatic. The BungaLowell and its accessories will sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment