Thursday, May 18, 2023

random thoughts – Day 1,157 – (Thursday) – a day

A shoe in front a shoe store.
It was a bonus office day today so that I could be on site for a photo session for banker portraits. It was 3.5 solid hours of photos with folks arriving one after another at scheduled intervals, but I had the easy part. As the person who coordinated the schedule, I got to sit at my desk and keep track of things like who arrived and who was next in the lineup while the photographer did all the actual work. The shoot went well, mostly without a hitch, which is just how I like them to go. 

The morning walk from the garage featured another downtown Lowell “huh?” moment. On the sidewalk in front of the shop that sells running gear, sat a lone shoe. It looked clean and new. Did it escape from the store? How long had it been there? What caused it to be there? I will never know.

Korean food. I miss you.
Netflix has a Korean drama “XO, Kitty” that is in English and it’s a nice break from the dramas where I have to read everything. Of course, there are food scenes, and of course they make me miss Korean food, and especially MoMo Korean Restaurant in Clarksville. It’s been years since I've even been to Arisu, the Korean restaurant I like in Leominster and  and I’m way, way overdue for a Korean restaurant food fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment