Tuesday, November 15, 2022

“Remoted – Hybrid” – Day 973 (Tuesday) – weather swings

Mercurial Mother Nature’s November hot flashes seem to have subsided. She had us flirting with 70-ish temperatures on and off for a few days during the past couple weeks and then we were in the 50s and now the forecast is in the 30s with a snow-rain mix thunder storm coming in overnight? I swear I am not making this up. 

And there is a massive potential that I will be very salty in the morning if there is any sort of anything slushy or white on the ground that needs rearranging and the shovels are still in the shed because I forgot to fetch them when it was daylight and before it was raining. Even worse, when I was in the shed a few weeks ago and it felt like very not cold or snowy weather, I looked at the two snow shovels hung on big nails on the wall and thought, “Nah, not yet. Too soon.” 

We're not in the 70s anymore.

If I’m reading the forecast map correctly, it doesn’t really look too bad, despite headlines screaming "snow!" and trying to whip everyone into a frenzy. It looks like mostly rain for the BungaLowell region, and my Hush Puppies rain boots arrived weeks ago and are ready to roll if needed. The sweaters have been ready for weeks and increasing in number because, along with the shoe addiction, I seem to also be a sweater addict. It may be time for a bigger house. Maybe in a warmer climate. Or less prone to temperature swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment