Tuesday, May 4, 2021

“Remoted” – Day 414 (Tuesday)

Today was painful. Yesterday’s vaccine kicked my butt. Getting out of bed this morning was a brutal process, and had the dogs not needed to go outside and eat, there would have been no getting up. I woke up exhausted. There was dizziness, and all-over achiness. The skin on my back felt hypersensitive, which is the symptom that signals I am sick. Ugh. I was cold and hot at the same time.

Today's life raft - couch and pillow.
The Bank’s Annual Meeting was this morning, and during the Internet broadcast, I got so dizzy I laid on the floor, using a dog bed for a pillow. After two hours of work, I caved and went to lay down. In my imagination, I would lay down for 30 to 60 minutes and go back to work. Instead, four hours later, I woke up. Emails were checked, and it was back to bed. Or more accurately, the couch, due to its proximity to the door for when the dogs needed out. The dogs were my loyal companions, matching my energy level and sleeping on the couch with me.

After sleeping all day, the only thing I really want to do is go to bed. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment