Tuesday, April 28, 2020

“Remoted” – Workday 34/Day 43 (Tuesday)

Today is a test of patience. I wish I could say “was” but it isn’t over yet.

There was the small stuff – like the Amazon seller that claimed on Monday, April 20 my laptop was shipped that day, but in actuality, did not ship it until April 27. Don’t lie. Cripes. Of course it hasn’t arrived on time (April 23-28), because it wasn’t shipped even close to when they received the payment and claimed it was shipped.

Then there was the grand, day-long test of patience. The teeth grinding until my entire head is gift wrapped in a headache test of patience. The source of the aggravation was the SBA eTran system for the PPP loans. When it’s working, like it did a couple weeks ago, it's possible to input, validate, and get approval on one of these loans in six to ten minutes. When it’s working like it has the past two days, it takes as much as an hour, sometimes more. For one loan. This is what we dealt with yesterday, last night, today, and probably tonight. If I never see these stupid graphics again, that will really be ok.
Frowny Face.

Double Frowny Face.


Page isn't working. Have a nice day!

Please wait.
But I'll only tell you like 36 times. 

Then I'll dump you like that guy in high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment