Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Expandable Packing

Working expands to fill the time alotted. This includes packing.

I had two hours to pack for a five day trip, and that's how long it took. Had there been three hours available .... well, you know where I'm going with that.

Now, I will spend the rest of my awake time mentally reviewing the contents of the suitcase. And chances are pretty good the editing will take an active form before bed and again before leaving for the airport. For instance,I have already rethought the footwear choices, which negates the need fo an entire outfit. The one at the bottom of the pile ...

Generally I travel with my too large suitcase, but this time I have a borrowed suitcase of just the right size. I might avoid the hernia tag that I am nearly always bestowed, but the addition of my roller skates to the bag might have pushed me back into the heavy zone. I'll know soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment