Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful

It’s the annual day for giving thanks, here in the incredible land of plenty.

This is what I am thankful for ….

Family – the one I was born into and the others that have taken me in as one of their own along the way
Boyfriend – Wade is supportive, smart, artistic and funny and sometimes I don’t think I deserve him
Friends – we may not see each other much, but we always know we have each other
Country – and the good fortune to be born in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave
Meriwether – the stray cat who found us and chose to stay – he’s great company and highly entertaining
Job – I still have one, even in the tough economy
Co-Workers – we sometimes annoy each other, but we're a talented bunch and a great team/work family
Health – blessed with good genes, come from hearty stock, and am grateful for it

Thanks Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment